- Membership dues payments will not be refunded once applied to a member's account.
- Duplicate payments will be refunded automatically. Overpayments will be credited to the members account or refunded upon request.
- NALA memberships are not transferable; however, if an organization has purchased a group membership, then membership may be transferred to another employee within the same company.
- Members will be responsible for any additional costs incurred during the processing of payments to NALA. Such costs include, but are not limited to, dishonored checks fees or bank charges due to insufficient charges or accounts having been closed.
LIVE EDUCATION PROGRAMS
- Conference - See cancellation details in the Conference brochure. Please note that NALA is not responsible for any change/cancellation charges assessed by airlines, travel agents, hotels, or other similar vendors.
ONLINE EDUCATION COURSES
- On-Demand - No cancellations or refunds are provided. If you are not satisfied with the course, a credit will be issued toward another course.
- Self-Study - No cancellations or refunds are provided. If you are not satisfied with the course, a credit will be issued toward another course.
- Webinars - No cancellations or refunds are provided after the webinar; however, should a cancellation occur at least 48 hours before the live webinar, NALA will issue a credit to be applied toward a future course. If you are not satisfied with the course, a credit will be issued toward another course.
*Gift certificates cannot be combined with any additional NALA discounts.*
- Refunds - NALA offers refunds minus our shipping cost for unworn, unwashed, undamaged, or defective merchandise within 30 days of the original purchase accompanied by a receipt and with any original tag(s) attached. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Exchanges - We have a 30-day exchange policy. The 30 days starts the day the clothing item is delivered to you, based on the USPS tracking. The clothing item must be back to us by the 30th day. Exchanges are accepted for the following reasons:
- We only allow exchanges on items that are new and have not been worn or washed.
- Please email us before sending back your clothing item. We will approve your exchange and email you back with specific instructions.
- Your exchange will be processed after we receive your clothing item in the mail. The replacement clothing item can take up to a week to ship out.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Gifts & Accessories - No refunds or exchanges allowed.
- Publication Subscriptions - Subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Product Damages or Defects - Damages or defects must be reported immediately. Claims made 30 days or more following invoice date will not be honored. Material/products must be unmarked and in saleable condition.
- Textbooks - Individuals have thirty (30) days from the date of purchase to return items in saleable condition. Original and return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. For your protection, we recommend using a traceable shipping method or insured Parcel Post.