Facts & Findings Current Issue
Members can view the current issue online. You will need your NALANet login name and password or visit the App store or Google Play.
This issue of Facts & Findings focuses on the Constitution/American Legal System. The feature articles in this issue include:
- What is Excessive Use of Force? by Sharon G. Robertson, ACP, NCCP
- An Essential Tool in Fighting Bigotry by Steven M. Freeman, Esq.
- Today's Evolution of Constitutional Rights by Jason Teal, Esq.
- Honor, Memory, and Safety by Donald E. Mair
- Filming Police in Action by Tabitha Clark, Esq.
- Double Jeopardy or Dual Sovereignty? by Heather Hill, Paralegal
- Appealing Property Value by Christian S. Chicas, CP
- Curtilage and the Limits of Police Authority by A.J. (Andy) Rosenberg, Esq.
- DMCA by Rich Hahn, CP
- The Top Ten Mistakes Paralegals Make by Sona Schmidt-Harris, CP