Purpose: To recognize members or committees of affiliated associations for their contribution to the goals and programs of their NALA affiliated association.
Eligibility for Nomination: A member of an Affiliated Association in good standing (current NALA Board and committee members are eligible).
- Who can nominate: NALA Affiliated Association in good standing may designate one recipient each year
- Deadline to submit nomination: May 1
- Award benefits: Recognition during Affiliated Association Annual Meeting at Conference.
Determined by Affiliated Association but examples for guidance:
- Assist with and organize CP study groups
- Work with bar associations on behalf of the paralegals in the area
- Plan educational programs
- Develop a pro bono or other community involvement program for the affiliate