All self-study courses qualify for Continuing Legal Education Credit for the below institutions:
- National Association of Legal Assistants: Please refer to the certificate of attendance form to request credit.
- Florida: These courses meet the requirements for Florida Registered Paralegals as set forth in Rule 20-6.1 of the Rules Regulating the Florida Bar.
- Louisiana State Paralegal Association: Approves all educational programs offered by NALA for continuing education credit equal to the number of credits approved by NALA for Certified Paralegals, for certification/recertification of Louisiana Certified Paralegals.
- North Carolina State Bar - Board of Paralegal Certification: Approves all self-study courses offered by NALA.
The following institutions have approved the following courses. If you are looking for continuing education on a course that is not listed below please contact that institution for more information.
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Alternative Methods of Dispute Resolution
- Civil Litigation - attendance form: 10.0 hours Civil Trial Law, Family Law and Personal Injury Law
- Contract Law - attendance form: 10.0 Civil Trial Law
- Judgment and Legal Analysis - attendance form: 10.0 hours Criminal Law, Civil Trial, Estate Planning and Probate Law, Family Law, Personal Injury Trial and Real Estate Law
- Real Estate - attendance form: 10.0 hours Real Estate Law