There are multiple Self-Study courses available. From basic courses to advanced courses. Take them whenever it is convenient for you. The courses are a great way to pick up much needed continuing education or to work towards the ACP (Advanced Paralegal Certification).
Your registration fee allows access to course modules and module tests for 2 years. You may take the module tests as many times as you wish, but once the course test is taken, the course is considered completed. If you need additional time, you may contact NALA Headquarters.
- Browsers and Display Settings: Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
- Modem: A high speed modem connection is recommended.
- Cookies: Be sure this option is enables in your browser. Click here for more information about cookies.
- Audio: Audio files are in MP3 format. Users should use Chrome for optimal use.
- Adobe Reader: The handouts are in PDF format for you to download. If you do not already have Adobe reader, click this link to download a free copy. Adobe Reader.
- Customize: You may refine how you want the course presentations to appear on your computer by visiting "Edit Your Profile" from the main menu. The slide size and location on the screen in relation to text may be varied.
- Personal Settings: At any time, users may wish to edit their personal settings with a change of address or password, etc. From this page, users may also customize the course presentation.
- Problems: If you have technical difficulties with NALA Campus, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address the problem.
Refunds or Cancellations
No cancellations or refunds are provided.