NALA believes it is important for paralegals to focus on their personal development. These new courses provide paralegals with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop their personal leadership skills.
- Leadership Basics Course - This course is the first course recommended to take in our New Leadership Program. It is Free to Active Type Members.
- Personal Leadership Bundle - By purchasing this bundle you will have access to all the courses in this program.
- Adapting Your Leadership Styles
- Assertiveness Skills
- Balancing Priorities
- Business Etiquette
- Coaching for Development
- Creative Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Effective Listening Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ethics in the Workplace
- How to Make Yourself Indispensable
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- The Art of Effective Communication
- The Art of Influencing Others
- Time Management
Thank you to everyone who participated in our LEAP program over the years – from instructors, facilitators, mentors, and students. Your dedication to your personal development and to NALA has been tremendous and we wish you much continued success.