Instructions and General Information
- If you cannot vote online, you may designate NALA staff to cast your proxy vote.
- Only Active type members in good standing forty-five (45) days prior to an annual meeting or a special meeting shall be qualified to vote at such meeting or upon other matters coming to the members for action. An Active member who is delinquent in the payment of any dues or other assessments shall not be qualified to vote. Student, Associate, or Sustaining members are non-voting members of the Corporation. (Article III.3.9, NALA Bylaws).
- Designation of Proxy form must be received by June 22, 2021, 30 days prior to the annual meeting.
- By submitting this Designation of Proxy form it will be sent to NALA for recording.
- Announcement of candidates and any proposed Bylaw amendments are published on the NALA Website.
6450 S. Lewis Avenue, Suite 250
Tulsa, OK 74136
Phone: 918.587.6828; Fax: 918.582.6772