Instructions and General Information
- If you cannot attend the NALA Annual Membership Meeting on July 19, 2017, you may designate two NALA active voting members to cast your proxy vote during the meeting. One NALA member will serve as your proxy holder and the second member will serve as your alternate proxy holder. The alternate is a back up to protect your vote in the event your primary proxy must cancel at the last minute or leave the meeting early. Any active member may hold your proxy with the exception of the NALA President.
- Only active members in good standing forty-five (45) days prior to an annual meeting or a special meeting shall be qualified to vote at such meeting or upon other matters coming to the members for action. An active member who is delinquent in the payment of any dues or other assessments shall not be qualified to vote. Student, associate or sustaining members are non-voting members of the Corporation. (Article III.3.9, NALA Bylaws).
- Be sure your named proxy holder and alternate proxy holder plan to attend the annual meeting. If your proxy holder and/or alternate proxy holder have to leave the annual meeting before its conclusion, another member cannot hold your proxy. No proxy or alternate proxy holder may be designated after June 19, 2017.
- Your Designation of Proxy and Alternate Proxy form must be sent to both the NALA Secretary and the NALA Credentials Chairman in order for your proxy to be recorded. The form must be received by these officers no later than June 19, 2017.
- Remember to instruct your proxy holders how you wish your vote to be cast. Announcement of candidates and proposed Bylaw amendments are published on the NALA Website.
7666 E. 61st St., Suite 315
Tulsa, OK 74133
Phone: 918.587.6828; Fax: 918-582-6772
CLICK to return to the NALA Website