Organizations know that every one of their employees is valuable and contributes unique talents and experience to each project or task at hand. So, comparatively, when employees come together as a team, the end result is typically even greater success—that is, when members understand how to work collaboratively. Effective collaboration not only helps to increase the quality of results, but also the productivity.
Team Excellence is the training resource that ensures teams achieve these outcomes. Participants fundamentally learn to CARE by discovering techniques for effective Communication, maximizing individual Ability, producing Results, and fostering Esprit de corps. Among these techniques, they learn to create synergy, set goals, cultivate accountability, and coordinate effective team building activities, effectively allowing them to achieve high performance.
After successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the communication characteristics of high-performing teams and team members.
- Assess individual strengths in order to ensure the best possible team performance.
- Set goals successfully and avoid common goal-setting mistakes.
- Foster accountability among team members to ensure all members succeed.
- Develop esprit de corps and coordinate effective team-building activities.