Did you know the average person speaks up to 16,000 words each and every day? No doubt, that’s a lot of chatter. But successful leaders know there’s a significant difference between being a big talker and being an effective communicator. And they also know communication is the key to motivating and inspiring people.
Talk Like a Leader cuts through the noise to focus on four key areas of leadership communication: Vision, Competence, Relationships, and Support. An interactive workshop chock-full of activities, action planning exercises, and takeaway resources, Talk Like a Leader is the learning experience that empowers leaders with the skills and confidence to encourage enthusiasm, increase productivity, minimize miscommunication, and improve working relationships.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Discover key communication phrases that express your vision and competence.
- Learn key communication phrases that reinforce your relationships and support of others.
- Explore ways to demonstrate accountability and insist on it in others.
- Learn how to deliver constructive criticism effectively.
- Understand how to show appreciation and offer meaningful praise to others.