This on-demand webinar shows how HPA started with a small CLE seminar that has grown into a major annual CLE conference that not only provides quality speakers with topics of interests for paralegals but also increases membership each year as a direct result of the conference. The presentation will address pricing, successfully marketing to students, paralegals at all experience levels, and vendors alike, and the topics and speaker’s selection process, by assembling a slate of presentations offered throughout multiple tracks to appeal to paralegals across various specialty areas.
By the end of this on-demand webinar, you will learn how HPA doubled its membership by:
- Creating an action plan to develop membership growth within all membership levels
- Developing conference fees incentives to benefit membership growth
- Establishing vendor relationships by bartering services for association membership
- Maintaining professionalism in all conference communication to hotels, conference centers, vendors, and attendees; and
- Building on lessons learned from prior conferences.