Analytics and new ways to interact with and visualize data promise to revolutionize traditional legal processes. From review in litigation and investigations to automating contracts and other upstream processes, some are predicting that the role of the legal professional will be radically different in the next 5-10 years. Add “artificial intelligence” (AI) and the cloud to the mix and it gets even more interesting.
- If you’re trying to make sense of how this will impact the world of the paralegal, this session teaches:
- What are the differences in analytics tools from email threading to conceptual clustering to TAR and beyond
- How you can employ analytics today to make a difference in your work…and your career
- What are the courts saying about these new technologies and why
- The impact on ethical obligations and future tech trends
Whether you’re in a law firm, corporation, or government agency, you’ll find something of value in this session. At least, our analytics have said so.