- About NALA
- About Paralegals
- Affiliated Associations
- Career Center
- Join NALA
Paralegal - posted 6/19/19
Paralegal - posted 6/19/19
Hartline Dacus Barger Dreyer LLP
25 - 35 / Hourly Wage
Hartline Barger LLP is seeking an energetic and reliable paralegal to join our new Albuquerqeue office. The ideal candidate must have excellent research and writing skills, as well as the ability to exercise sound judgment, think creatively and work independently.
- Obtain, review and analyze documents, including medical records and financial records, tax and employment records, or any other relevant information.
- Provide a medical record chronology.
- Prepare for trial by preparing trial notebooks, exhibits, and witness files.
- Compile evidence and supporting information by searching records, discovery documents, transcripts, libraries, and databases.
- Manage files and documents.
- Coordinate with support services and clients, opposing law firms, and courts
- Calendar and track all discovery and various other deadlines.
- Generate status reports, logs, and indexes.
- Correspond with clients and opposing law firms.
- Research and analysis of case issues, including medical research of facts, medical articles, and expert articles.
- Communication of issues with experts and investigation and analysis of expert qualifications and experience, including prior transcripts, testimony and articles.
Requirements or Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in defense litigation.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university and/or Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-approved program.
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as advanced oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an ability to work in a high volume office and team environment are essential.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D Insurance, 401(k) savings plan and generous paid time off.
Hartline Barger LLP is a Texas-based law firm founded in 1994, serving clients throughout the state and across the country, with offices in Dallas, Corpus Christi, Waco, and Houston. Nationally recognized for our work in product liability litigation and a broad spectrum of practice areasfrom personal injury defense, commercial litigation and toxic torts to warranty and deceptive trade practice litigation we have built our firm with lawyers who, simply stated, like to try cases.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/pk87fhj6b9bw7vjb
Application Due Date:
August 18 2019