- About NALA
- About Paralegals
- Affiliated Associations
- Career Center
- Join NALA
Case Administrator II - posted 8/26/19
Case Administrator II - posted 8/26/19
South East Case Management Center
$37000 - $43800 / Yearly Salary
The American Arbitration Association (AAA), the leading provider of alternative dispute resolution services, is seeking a Case Administrator II who is primarily responsible for providing administrative support on arbitration cases; communicating effectively and responding to inquiries in a timely, courteous manner; assisting managers with informing and educating clients on ADR processes; applying advanced understanding of AAA rules in administering arbitration cases.This position is located in our Atlanta office - Construction Division.
Named as one of the 50 best 50 nonprofits to work for by the Non-Profit Times, the AAA offers rewarding careers in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. Our employees also participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, orthodontia, and vision coverage, a student loan repayment program, a 403(b) retirement plan with substantial company match, discounted pet insurance, and generous paid time-off benefit.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad legal skill set including general corporate, not for profit, or other organizational experience, with a demonstrated ability to interact and work with individuals at all levels internally and externally. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Prepares communications for parties and mediators in a timely manner in order to expedite the alternative dispute resolution (ADR) process.
- Assists in the management of cases; takes the lead on completing tasks and monitoring emails for assigned cases in the absence of the Manager of ADR Services.
- Maintains online case records in accordance with corporate standards, including electronic files and system records using proprietary software application; indexes, names and maintains documents online.
- Assists in the coordination, initiation, and facilitation of conference calls.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of AAA rules and procedures and evaluates their application to different cases.
- Understands and complies with existing billing, disbursement and collection policies and practices, and communicates them effectively to parties, advocates and mediators.
- Proactively identifies case management issues and works with the Manager of ADR Services to find solutions.
- Develops familiarity with the responsibilities of arbitrators and mediators and gives feedback on the Roster to appropriate staff.
Requirements or Qualifications:
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline; 3 years of related work experience (e.g. comprehensive customer service or case administration in a law or judicial corporate environment); or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Communications Abilities: (Verbal) Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; tailors speech to the level and experience of the audience; uses appropriate grammar and choice of words; expresses ideas in a concise, organized manner; maintains eye contact when speaking with others; (Written) Expresses oneself clearly and concisely in writing; tailors written communications to effectively reach an audience; uses graphics and other aids to clarify complex or technical information; spells correctly; writes using concrete, specific language; uses punctuation correctly; writes grammatically.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs; ability to understand and interpret statistical reports, financial/fee schedules, data charts and graphs.
Computer Skills: Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and web-based case management systems.
The American Arbitration Association is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and considers all employees and applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/5hc5jqzqvyn2v5j7
Application Due Date:
October 23 2019