Resources for Affiliated Associations
If you are a member or officer of a NALA Affiliated Association, this is an important page for you. This page includes links to forms and information needed to support the affiliation of your association with NALA.
The following should be helpful for you. If you need more information than what is listed, please feel free to contact NALA Headquarters.
- NALA Liaison Guidelines (PDF)
- Mid-year Report Form (PDF)- a mid-year report is now due December 1 and the annual report is due June 1.
- Annual Report Guidelines (PDF)- the guidelines provide helpful information on preparing your association's annual report for submission by June 1 each year.
Annual Meeting Information
- Deadline for Awards: May 1, 2016
- Click here for a list of all Affiliated Association Award recipients since 1995.
- Deadline for Nominations Affiliated Director & Secretary: May 1, 2016
- Deadline for Designation of Voting Representative: June 28, 2016
- Deadline for Registration: June 1, 2016
- Deadline for Exchange Applications: October 1, 2016
- Click here for a list of all Affiliated Association Exchange presentations since 1999.
- Affiliated Associations Handbook - The Affiliated Associations Handbook is now available on the NALA web site for all affiliated association officers! This is a valuable resource for ideas on working with bar associations, membership services and other programs your Association may be considering. The web site includes the NALA Liaison Guidelines, a list of important dates for your reference, the 2016 Affiliate Exchange and Affiliate Award application forms, and the annual reports submitted for the 2015 Affiliated Associations Annual Meeting in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Click here to access the Affiliated Associations-only area. Click here to request the login information for your association.
- Seminar Approval Form for CLE Credit