Application for NALA Active Membership
Dues and Initiation Fee: Annual dues of $140 for the first year and a non-refundable initiation fee ($15) must accompany this application.
- Dues are billed annually on the membership anniversary date.
- A discount of 20% is available to active or reserve active military personnel.
- A group discount is available to employers with multiple NALA memberships. If more than 5 paralegals are signing up for membership from your place of business, contact NALA Headquarters.
Initiation fee is waived for:
- Members of NALA Affiliated Associations (click here for the list of NALA Affiliated Associations.)
- Paralegals who have successfully completed the Certified Paralegal Examination (CP).
All NALA Active members receive an $80 gift certificate that may be used to defray the registration fee of NALA continuing education programs. This includes self-study courses, webinars, on-demand webinars and conference sessions. The certificate will be included in your new member packet to be mailed shortly after the application is accepted.
Contributions or gifts to NALA are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may qualify as ordinary and necessary business expense.