To recognize outstanding achievement by a full-time student in good standing at any college, junior college, or other school pursuing a course of study as a paralegal.
Award Benefits Include:
- Recognition during Annual Membership Meeting at Conference
- Travel expenses paid by NALA - per diem (2 days), 1-night hotel, round-trip coach airfare, and Day 1 registration fee
- Certified Paralegal Exam Fundamentals Book
- CP Review Course Webinar Bundle
Criteria for Selection
(1) Enrolled for a minimum of 6 semester hours or equivalent; (2) Performed academic excellence (minimum 3.0 GPA); (3) Involved in a national, state, or local professional association; (4) Designated for an academic or professional recommendation; (5) Demonstrated dedication to the paralegal profession and legal community
Eligibility for Nomination
Current student members of NALA in good standing
Who can nominate?
Anyone, including self