We would like to take a moment to thank you for being a member of NALA. Your continued support and participation within our association is the key to our success. If your membership has already expired or is close to expiring, we would love for you to consider renewing for another year!
Ways to Renew:
1. Online through your personal NALA Account
2. Contact a Member Services Representative at 918-587-6828.
If you need an invoice to present to your employer, click here to download the PDF. If you have any questions about the renewal process, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or by calling
Note: If you are a NALA Certified Paralegal please remember that your membership dues are not the same as your CP / ACP recertification fee. These are paid separately.
Renewing today ensures that you will continue receiving the following membership benefits:
- Utilization and Compensation Report- a valuable tool that you can use to negotiate your compensation and benefits successfully
- NALA Career Center - where members can access new job opportunities that are posted daily
- Subscription to Facts & Findings - our associations' journal featuring educational and informative articles for paralegals
- NALA Commons - a private member-only collaboration site to learn and engage with fellow paralegals
- Access to SimpleLaw - where NALA members can grow their contract income opportunities for free
- Discounted Rates - save money on NALA continuing education programs and select products
- Affinity Discounts - special local and national discounts on affinity products and services such as office supplies, car rentals, and identity theft protection
- *Select Complimentary Member Education
- *$80 Gift Certificate - to be used towards NALA continuing education offerings
*Active type membership only.