Ever wondered what kind of information is on a cell phone? Or how forensic collection works for mobile devices?
Mobile devices are central to our daily lives; they are computers at our fingertips. As such, they create a large amount of data relevant to investigations and litigation, and serve as an incredible repository of electronic information. This webinar will discuss the kind of forensics results that can be obtained, how to handle locked devices, and more.
Dr. Manes' presentation will include information on:
- Types of connected devices used for evidence in modern litigation
- Device storage capacity
- Types of forensics results that can be obtained
- Challenges of cell phone forensics
- Collection types
- How syncing can affect a forensics collection
- How to handle locked devices
- External data and preservation