- 3+ years of paralegal experience;
- 4 yr. BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university;
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA-Approved Paralegal Program;
- Candidates who are flexible and adaptable, organized, detail-oriented, and have solid writing, proof-reading, and technology skills are needed for this position.
- Candidates who have experience with business entity formations; annual report filings; corporate deal closings; drafting documents/deeds, contracts, purchases agreements and leases; due diligence, closings or foreclosures; and conducting title searches are preferred.
Michelle C. Klett
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
PO Box 11070
Columbia, SC 29211